About the App:
The Dictionary of Occupational Titles is now as convenient as your iPhone! Social Security professionals never need to worry about having a hearing or client meeting without this invaluable resource, including all of its companion publications.
What users are saying:
“Excellent app – works like a charm and worth every penny. I have Job Browser on all my computers, but now I have the DOT/SCO information in my pocket (on my iPhone). This means I can use it in meetings and many other places where I don’t have my computer.” ~ David Camp (SSDB Attorney)
“I love the format of this app. I have many other vocational resources including, e.g.Job Browser Pro and an original DOT from 1991. This app will allow me to more quickly access information I need during hearings. I should have purchased this app years ago when it was launched.” ~ App Store Review
“Fabulous app! I tell all my Vocational Rehab colleagues about this simple yet powerful tool. I use it several times a week.” ~ App Store Review
Job Sleuth “is a great asset for Social Security Attorneys and Vocational Experts to use while interviewing clients in their office or at the hearing […] It is a MUST have for a Social Security Disability Practitioner.” ~ Ed P. (Vocational Consultant)
- All 12,741 job codes in the Dictionary of Occupational Titles are present and accounted for, along with detailed explanations of each of their elements;
- Each individual field from the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, including information from its companion publications, the Selected Characteristics of Occupations, MPSMS, Work Field, Aptitudes, and Temperaments is presented in an easily accessible manner (over 65 individual pieces of information associated with each job);
- Perform a quick, powerful, and Social Security Disability Compliant Transferability Search
- Search the entire database in an Advanced Search by matching information from the Dictionary of Occupational Titles and traits from the Selected Characteristics of Occupations;
- Airprint compatibility allows you to print any job’s complete information, usually on a single page, or print the result list from any title or advanced search;
- Email all of the job’s information or search result to yourself or anyone else for later review or reference.
- A completely local database means you don’t ever have to worry about losing signal or not having access to wi-fi.
- Never worry about lugging around multiple huge volumes to hearings and meetings;
- Title Search, Code Finder, Transferability Search, Advanced Search, and GOE browser make finding the right job a breeze, much faster than could have been possible with the physical volumes;
- Less than 1/4 the price of the physical volumes, and 1/8 the price of many PC applications with similar features.
Buy Job Sleuth now and never get caught without the Dictionary of Occupational Titles.
Simple and fast user interface brings the Dictionary of Occupational Titles to your fingertips:
All the information you need for quick reference or in-depth research:
All the details are organized and easy to digest. Important variables are explained and immediately accessible:
Includes Advanced Search, where you can narrow down relevant jobs by almost any information out of the Dictionary of Occupational Titles or traits from the Selected Characteristics of Occupations:
Also includes Transferability Search, allowing you to quickly find out what jobs would have a high probability of transferability, using Social Security approved criteria:
All the information for each job code is easily exported from the app, either by printing to an Airprint enabled printer, or emailed. Even better, the printed information is organized and formatted so that all the information for most jobs fit in one easy-to-digest page. You can also print search result lists from a Title Search, an Advanced Search, or a Transferability Search. Click on the images below for examples: